Style and Design

I don't know what's worst, the fact that they hold your order for days before calling you to extort more money ( seriously their cameras don't come with batteries and the batteries are over priced) or the fact that even tho the processed my payment on a Sunday after business hours they couldn't process my order for 3 day because it was a Jewish holiday. I repeat they can process my money but didn't even place my order until 6 days after I placed it!!!!!!!!!

When I placed my order the web site clearly said 3-5 business days for deliver and payment wouldn't be processed until shipment. They lied about all of it !!!!!

I finally called the company after I was informed via email that they where just not sending it to shipping ( 6 days after I placed the order). They asked me my name and zip code then hung up on me mode sentence and put me on hold, then the next person asked me my name and zip code hung up on me mid sentence and put meon hold 25 mins latter I got customer service.

At this point I was dealing with the rudest customer service agent I have ever Incountered. This little ray of sunshine proceeded to yell yes YELL at me for having the nerve to ask why my order wasn't processed when they took the Money out of my account 4 days ago.

Basically they will do what they want when they want and yell and insult you for questioning them, while loudly YELLING that they are the "best company out there " and " I can't find another company that could get me the camera faster" ..... At this point I listed 5 sellers from Amazon that could. I was then called a "Liar" and told that Amazon won't send anything out before 4 days ( this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard)

They also refused to cancel my order claiming it had now left the warhorse ........ Online tracking still days " order pending "

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above " at America Cameras. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $979 and wants America Cameras to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was frauds, long wait for delivery, non-delivery and complete scam. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by America Cameras camera for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with America Cameras?

Comments

I've had the exact same problem and still trying to get a refund via my bank 3 months later.I got shouted at, talked over and hung up on by these guys.

Would love to find their address and pay them a visit.

I've read so many complaints telling the same story and am looking into a group legal action case.