I ordered a camera online from American Camera. Received a voice mail later in the day. Gentelman stated the battery did not come with the camera! I comes with the battery on every other site and in the mfg box. He was going to give me a deal on the extended 6hr battery & also offered me a memory card.
My price at checkout with the 5% coupon code and the free shipping & no tax outside of NY, was $540.55. There was no mention of handing fees etc. . . When i entered my credit card info, my total was to be $540.55!
Well the gentleman whom called stated my total with the processing and handling fees was now $629.98, no battery, no sd card - just the camera that's a $90.00 difference! NEVER AGAIN would i buy from them.
I just phoned my credit card company to make sure the transaction does not go through!
Not a company I want to deal with! He talked so fast that I can see others getting scammed by simply saying okay to his wording. When I declined, he said good luck & I hope you'll be happy paying more for it elsewhere and promptly hung up!
Their web site should be pulled, if they are using false selling practices.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Nikon Coolpix P900
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "Purchased Southern Motion brand - triple reclining sofa (with 2 power ends), love seat, and recliner from Wolf's in 10-2013. Within the first month the seam on the seat of..."
- "I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie. I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had..."
- "Just wanted everyone that reads Jenna Hills Lies to see the pictures of the bridal bouquet package that she ordered and is trying to tell you that was crappy. If..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."