I ordered a camera online from American Camera. Received a voice mail later in the day. Gentelman stated the battery did not come with the camera! I comes with the battery on every other site and in the mfg box. He was going to give me a deal on the extended 6hr battery & also offered me a memory card.

My price at checkout with the 5% coupon code and the free shipping & no tax outside of NY, was $540.55. There was no mention of handing fees etc. . . When i entered my credit card info, my total was to be $540.55!

Well the gentleman whom called stated my total with the processing and handling fees was now $629.98, no battery, no sd card - just the camera that's a $90.00 difference! NEVER AGAIN would i buy from them.

I just phoned my credit card company to make sure the transaction does not go through!

Not a company I want to deal with! He talked so fast that I can see others getting scammed by simply saying okay to his wording. When I declined, he said good luck & I hope you'll be happy paying more for it elsewhere and promptly hung up!

Their web site should be pulled, if they are using false selling practices.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with America Cameras and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about America Cameras.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare America Cameras to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with America Cameras?

Comments